More accurately design and build efficient building structures with BIM.
Expanding Building Information Modeling (BIM) across your structural engineering workflow can help you efficiently design, analyze, document, and build your projects. Autodesk BIM solutions can provide work-sharing enhancements to improve collaboration between engineering and architecture teams. Utilize the integrated analysis functionality to make informed engineering, design, and construction decisions. Ultimately you will have the tools to create consistent, higher-quality construction documentation and more.
Autodesk has created video tutorials, exercises and assessment questions that support the courses a Structural Engineering student will take. Below are quick links to the specific curriculum Units for each category.
- Unit 1: Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Unit 2: Overview of Revit Structure 2013 and Autodesk 360
- Unit 3: Modeling for Building Structures
- Unit 4: Extending BIM for Structural Analysis and Design: Desk to the Cloud
- Unit 5: Advanced Structural Analysis and Coordination
- Unit 6: Construction Documents and Details
The complete Structural Engineering curriculum has been translated into Spanish. Click here to view what is available.
We'd love to hear what you think about the structural engineering curriculum. Please let us know: