Autodesk Structural Engineering Curriculum
This curriculum helps aspiring civil and structural engineers master engineering design and analysis, and structural modeling while promoting new ways of working to create sustainable design and construction. Students can learn how to model structural components, use BIM for structural analysis and design, create construction documents, understand how to use the cloud, and coordinate with other disciplines.
Promote success by utilizing the complete kit of professionally developed instructor tools, student workbooks, and datasets that may be seamlessly integrated into your curriculum.
Check out all the informative Units included in this curriculum.
- Unit 1: Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Cloud Computing
- Unit 2: Overview of Revit Structure 2013 and Autodesk 360
- Unit 3: Modeling for Building Structures
- Unit 4: Extending BIM for Structural Analysis and Design: Desk to the Cloud
- Unit 5: Advanced Structural Analysis and Coordination
- Unit 6: Construction Documents and Details